Joseph Tennyson, MD
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Chair EMS Committee
The EMS Committee provides leadership and oversight to improve pre-hospital services.
The Goal of the EMS Committee is to provide leadership and oversight to improve pre-hospital services by:
- Coordinate overall Emergency Physician involvement in EMS system design and operations.
- Origanize Emergency Physician and EMS connections through the model of Patient Advocacy.
- Cultivate and increase effectiveness in influencing various governmental (DPH, Fire Departments) and non-governmental agencies (Ambulance Companies) that influence EMS funding and operations.
- Encourage MACEP membership for all Medical Directors of EMS Systems as well as involvement with ACEP EMS section as appropriate.
- Massachusetts EMS System Administrative Requirements
- Trauma Field Triage Criteria
Join one of our Committee's by clicking here.